Here at E Commerce Nation, we know just how quickly diary’s & schedules get filled up, so we want to make sure that you don’t forget to add the 27th and 28th of November @ The London ExCel to your calendar!
On the 27th and 28th of November 2019, The London ExCeL will once again play host to Going Global Live – Europe’s leading event for expanding business overseas … and as a partner of this years show, we wanted to make sure that you don’t miss out on some of the amazing features that this year’s edition holds!
Going Global Live had some unbelievable bookings over this past week from Governments across the world, with more than ever before coming to exhibit at this year show. Here’s just a handful that has been confirmed so far…
The world is looking at the UK for business more than ever before… and Going Global is the number one business hub. Tickets are completely free and are available through our website, secure yours now at www.goinggloballive.co.uk!
Alternatively, if you’re interested in exhibiting at this years Going Global Live, contact the Event Director, Reggie Chard for more information, on 01872 218007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to E Commerce Nation- Please ensure the following tracker link is embedded within the text where highlighted:
Going Global Live are very excited to announce their first wave of Keynote Speakers! Ranging from exporting advice, building global relationships or expanding internationally, this year’s line up really leaves no stone unturned!
Itzik Amiel, from THE SWITCH | Power Networking AcademyTM, will share the 7 secrets to building your global Relations Capital by identifying the people critical to your success and developing strategies to build relations and grow your business and referrals globally. These strategies based on his bestselling book: “The Attention Switch”.
Andrew William Moylan, from The Export Hub, will show attendees the opportunities open to them in trading overseas in existing and emerging markets. He will discuss what it takes to ensure that despite the levels of uncertainty in trading in some emerging high growth markets, that the financial risk and the risk of non-payment can be de-risked so that trading can flourish.
Ingrid Van Der Zalm, from UPS Ltd, will use her seminar session to debunk common exporting myths by helping you to build confidence and competence to realise your exporting potential, equipping you with the insights, tools and resources you need to take your business global.
Shweta Jhajharia, from ActionCOACH, will walk attendees through some of the most important lessons to learn in order to obtain the best chance of success when expanding internationally.
I want to know more
The whole Going Global Live team is really excited to announce that the full lineup of keynote speakers have finally been announced! This November’s event will bring together a variety of incredible speakers – undoubtedly the strongest speakers lineup Going Global Live has ever seen.
Here’s a few of our favourite speakers from the 2019 lineup who will be at the ExCeL on the 29th & 28th of November…
- Marco Giorgini, from Google, will speak about Google’s Market Finder. It will help you identify the markets with the highest potential for your business, understand customer behaviours and preferences, plan your export operations, and grow your sales online.
- Ingrid Van Der Zalm, Marketing Director at UPS UK, will address the session “Exporting for Growth”. They will debunk common exporting myths and help you build the confidence and competence you need to realise your exporting potential. They’ll equip you with the insights, tools and resources you need to take your business global.
- Nigel Barker, from The Department for International Trade, will help you Improve Your Global Digital Presence. He will take you on a light-hearted journey through some of the all too common mistakes he has encountered in his role as a Digital Adviser for the DIT and, more importantly, how to fix them.
- Ian Gowers MIEX, Customs Learning Manager at the Institute of Export and International Trade, will address the session “How to Sell in a Global Market”. He will cover the basic aspects of international marketing, how to develop sales to new export markets, how to approach a market and what needs to be considered as part of the export plan.
- Chris Southworth, International Chamber of Commerce’s Secretary General, will speak about The Future of International Engagement. He will provide insights into international business priorities, the WTO, UN and G20 and cover policy agendas; trade reform, digital trade, climate change and sustainability, and why it’s important for UK businesses to engage.
- Liam Smyth, Director of Trade Facilitation at the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC), will address The impact of Brexit on Traders, Trade Flows and Tariffs.
- Lord JD Waverley, from the The House of Lords & Supplyfinder.com, will address Brexit and life hereafter.
Going Global Live 2019 will have 150 cutting-edge suppliers alongside 100 expert-led seminars that will provide visitors with the best opportunities to learn from the current market leaders.
Tickets for the event are still completely free and readily available from goinggloballive.co.uk, secure yours now! Go take a look at the digital showguide and plan your visit for November 27th and 28th!
The post Going Global 2019 Welcomes More Governments Than Ever Before! appeared first on ECN | E-Commerce Nation.