Mailchimp offers a few options for billing discounts, and you may qualify for more than one.
In this article, you’ll learn about our discount policies, and the discounts available in Mailchimp.
Things to know
Here are some things to know about how discounts work in Mailchimp.
- We can only apply discounts to our features. Third-party purchases made inside your Mailchimp account, like postcards or ads are not subject to discounts.
- You’ll need to sign up for a Mailchimp account before you request a discount. We can’t provide retroactive discounts or refunds on past orders or purchases, so be sure to ask for discounts soon after you sign up for your account.
- You may qualify for more than one of the discounts described in this article. All discounts are applied to your account individually. For example, the 15% discount for nonprofits and a 10% security discount would equal a 23.5% total discount, rather than a 25% discount.
- If you have other questions about our discount policies that aren’t answered here, please reach out to us through our contact form.
At Mailchimp, we’re serious about security. We offer a 10% discount for 3 months when you set up two-factor authentication for the account owner and all account admins. (Certain features, including ad campaigns and postcards, are not eligible for this discount.) If you disconnect two-factor authentication, the discount will no longer apply to your account, even if you choose to reconnect.
- Set up two-factor authentication with an app
- Set up SMS two-factor authentication
Mailchimp offers a 15% discount to nonprofits and charities that we verify.
To submit a request for a nonprofit discount, visit our contact form and select Billing. Under Billing, select Non-Profit Discount Requests, and click Access our contact form. The approval process varies depending on your location.
If your organization is based in the United States, you’ll need to scan and provide a copy of your official 501c3 determination letter.
If you’re a nonprofit based outside the United States, you’ll need to provide a link to your organization’s website.
If it’s not extremely obvious on your website that you’re a nonprofit, we may require you to email us additional proof of your nonprofit status.